December 6, 2016
VSDC Free Video Editor’s new release focuses on expanding and enhancing a number of visual effects and blur filters as well as adding a new Web-compatible format to make video creating more seamless and accessible.
Fine Tuning for Filters&Effects
1. In addition to the most demanded Gaussian Blur, this filter range now includes Box Blur to create a kind of square distortion effect in the image, Stack Blur to imitate a moving pile of colors and Motion Blur to apply the dim effect in a specific direction, which will be of great use for extreme sports footing.
2. Due to the new ‘Make opaque’ and ‘Make transparent’ effects working with transparency layers has been made much easier and more apt for professional use.
3. The clipping effect that could be implemented only with the help of overlaying two objects and adding an inverted mask, is currently a separate effect applied in a couple of clicks. Videogamers streaming their records online or vbloggers that need to show ‘video or image through text’ will be able to accomplish their specific goals much faster and hassle free.
Color correction using Gradient
Shape object processing has been updated with adding new parameters to the Brush tool. The background can be now filled using a gradient or a special image pattern from a user’s library. Those who are tech-savvy enough will benefit from it making their own smooth video transitions, applying advanced multiple color correction and creating a stroke for text and subtitles.
More Steps to Versatility
1. To enable maximum compatibility with all video Web services and be more accessible for HTML5 supporters, VSDC Video Editor now supports the WebM format as well.
2. Those who have a lot of video content shot on outdated interlaced cameras can now apply deinterlacing methods to make quality more suitable for viewing on modern TV sets, PC screens or mobile devices.
To try all the updates right now, please, download the latest version - http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download
VSDC Video Editor is absolutely free and available immediately for download to Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
VSDC Free Video Editor is a video processing application intended for editing video files and creating videos of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. The program offers rich functionality and yet has a simple and intuitive interface, allowing users to make video projects with a bare minimum of efforts. While most of editors use a predefined sequence of frames and scenes in a video, VSDC Free Video Editor can shuffle fragments and objects of the movie in an arbitrary order.
Product page: http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor