This object serves for displaying textual information.
Text – this is the text to display.
Text font – the font to display the text.
Text color – the color of the text.
Fill background – this property determines if the background should be filled with some color or not.
Color – the background color.
Hor. Alignment – turns on horizontal alignment of a text to object’s borders.
- Left – align a text to the left border of an object
- Center – align a text to center
- Right – align a text to the right border
Vert. Alignment – turns on vertical alignment of a text to object’s borders.
- Top – align the text to the top border of an object
- Center – align the text to center
- Bottom – align the text to the bottom border
Antialiasing – this parameter determines if the edges of the text should be smoothed or not.
Hotkey prefix mode – specifies how shortcut prefixes should be displayed in the text
- None – a prefix is not displayed, the & symbol is drawn
- Show – a prefix is displayed, the & symbol is not drawn
- Hide – a prefix is not displayed, the & symbol is not drawn
Trimming mode – defines how the text is trimmed by object’s borders.
- None – do not trim the text
- Character – trim by character
- Word – trim by word
- Ellipsis character – trim by character and display an ellipsis
- Ellipsis word – trim by word and display an ellipsis
- Ellipsis path – display an ellipsis in the center
Text features – sets text display options
- Direction right to left - sets the direction of the text to right-to-left.
- Direction vertical – turns on vertical direction of the text
- No fit black box – some symbols may exceed the bounds of the display area.
- Display format control – whether text formatting symbols should be displayed or not
- No font fallback – whether symbols not existing in the current font should be displayed or not
- Measure trailing spaces – defines if a trailing space should be included or not.
- No wrap – turns on or off text wrapping.
- Line limit – only the whole line can be displayed in the selected bounds
- No clip – sets if symbols exceeding the bounds of the selected area should be displayed or not
Margins – specifies margins of an object.
This software can be downloaded from Free Video Editor description page.